Crispy chicken underneath a sticky and sweet honey sauce? Served with rice, you’ll never need takeout again!
- 2 c. fresh or frozen breaded chicken, cooked according to package instructions and diced
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
- Prepare chicken according to instructions. Cover chicken tightly to keep warm.
- Make the honey sauce: In a small pan over medium heat, combine all remaining ingredients except sesame seeds. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour over warm chicken and toss to fully coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with your favorite steamed vegetable and grain.